Saturday, March 22, 2008

Excerpts from the Audible Ramblings of a 9 - 5er

Does 100bpms, distortion and screaming men scare you; Does my calm as death composure scare you? bitch u think you can push me; Touch me again and ill have my mp3s and bpms kill you!!!

I told you not to do that, but noooo... You wouldn't listen to me, why would anyone listen to me. Im jus the voice in ur head!

lunch in 5 min..yey! wonder wats for desert?...fuck! papaya fruit salad... lunch in 4 mins.. yey! wait, you took a whole minute to think?!

As a matter of fact, i am hairy and im gonna find me a hairy man and we'll have ourselves werewolf babies and our family activity will be fortnightly where we run thru the streets howling at the moon!!! AaooOOOoooo..

Ahh.. Mrs. Nomita; She spoke such beautiful effortless hindi. You'd love to jus sit n listen to her speak. I was awful wid hindi but still..she spoke so beautifully; like she'd open her mouth and the words would flow out beautifully... and... effortlessly much like drunken binge vomit.

1 comment:

EXPLODING SUN said...

haha I love the last para...
stick-it-to-tha-maan-niosis!